Total Control at your fingertips!
The e-Boost2 has just undergone its first major update. More than just a face-lift, the update addresses a number of suggestions and feedback contributed by racers, workshops and street-level users since its launch in April 2005.
NEW – Boost On Demand feature allows the user to select a boost group for a preset amount of time. An instant overtaking power at a touch of a button!
NEW – Redesigned User Interface helps in navigating through the menus.
NEW – Bezel and face design featuring larger, easier to use function buttons.
- Factory Preset Mode provides beginners with an easy start-up option
- Advanced Mode unlocks up to 6 alternate boost mapping functions suitable for FWD, RWD, AWD, Bike and Drag racing needs
- Gear-based Boost Mapping – set a different boost for each gear!
- Boost levels can also be mapped against TIME or RPM.
- Fully programmable auxiliary output controls water spray, methanol or nitrous injection against Boost or RPM
- RPM Compensation Feature eliminates boost drop-off at high RPM
- Peak Hold/Max Boost Recall function monitors boost and RPM.
- Display can be configured to KPA, Bar or PSI
- Gate Pressure function eliminates wastegate creep
- e-Boost2’s display is accurate to within +/-0.5% of full scale making it an ideal Boost Gauge!
- Programmable, audible warning alarm
- Integrated input for optional shift/warning lights
Part Number: TS-0301-1003 (40psi model), TS-0301-1008 (60psi model)
- Black Face/Black Bezel combination.
- Ideal for Sport Compact pillar and dash mounting systems.
- Back-lit, auto-dimming display.
- Available in 40 and 60psi models